Sunday, August 31, 2008

Week 4 Trial

I did the trial this morning with ok results (not great/not bad).

Daily Total: 50
Overall Total: 1674

I was counting by 10's instead of counting in sets of five like I normally do. When I finished my 5th set, I was done. I probably could have done a few more, but not much. Maybe 3-5 more if I really pushed it, but I didn't see much point.

I've come a long way, and completed 50 pushups today. That sounds pretty good, but it well short of 100. Technically I only have week's 5&6 to complete, but it seems doubtful that I'll complete them in two weeks.

So... Let's say it take four or six weeks. Will I be able to complete another 50 pushups and get to my hundred by then? Seems doubtful to me. I've improved from 30 to 50, but it's a long way to get to 100. We'll see where the next few weeks take me, but I could be repeating weeks 5&6 a long time.

Well, if so... I'm game. I don't really have anything better to do anyway.

No comments: