Friday, August 15, 2008

Week 3 Day 3 - Repeat

Ok. Feeling a bit frustrated today. My wife was messing with me while I was doing pushups. It kind of shows you there's more obstacles than expected when trying to do this program.

I'm just not happy with this week's workouts compared to last week. I expected to get stronger and do better, but I really didn't. Ugh!

Program: 30,22,22,20, max (at least 27)
Actual: 30,22,22,16, 17
Daily Total: 107
Overall Total: 943

As I tallied the numbers right now, I was actually surprised to see it add up to 107. ?? It really makes me wonder why I struggled with 94 two days ago. Must be something about how the workouts are structured.

I just have to make it through week 3 next week. It'll be sooooo depressing if I can't. If nothing else, Monday I should break 1000 pushups since I started this insanity.

Stay tuned for next week when I attempt week 3 (AGAIN!!!!).

1 comment:

BM said...

It took me 12 days to finish W3. When you finish W3, W4 will be a peice of cake. Keep trying you will get there. Only suggestion i would make is not to wait till monday, do the pushup on sunday itself, I have noticed that with additional rest,my loose some strenght and the following days workout becomes difficult.