Monday, August 18, 2008

Week 3 Day 1 - Repeat 2

This would be the 3rd time I've attemped the W3D1 workout. It's getting easier every time.

Program: 25,17,17,15, max (at least 25)
Actual: 25,17,17,15,25
Daily Total: 99
Overall Total: 1042

I blew through the 1st couple of sets with no problem, but started to get concerned when completing the second set of 17. It was tough, and I started doubting my last 25. But I caught my self, grit my teeth, and push through them 5 at a time.

The last time this workout was successfully completed I barely managed to get the last pushup done. This time it went more smoothly.

I got in the habit of just trying to complete the last 25, so that's all I did today. It's a shame as I could have probably squeeked out 1 or 2 more, but I was focused on 25. It would have been nice to break 1oo pushups today. Oh, well. I'll plan for that on Wednesday. ;-)

Yes, the other big milestone; I've completed over one thousand pushups. That's a lot anyway you cut it.

As you can see, my attitude is much better than my last post, and I'm looking forward to the next workout. Catch you then!

No comments: