Friday, August 1, 2008

Week 2 Day 3

In case you missed it, at the end of my last post I invented a new word. We'll explore that subject is a few minutes. Meanwhile...

Week 2 successfully completed. Woo Hoo!


Today's workout was "a bit strenuous", but I got tough and knocked it out.

Program: 15,15,12,12, max (at least 15)
Actual: 15,15,12,12, 20
Daily Total: 74
Overall Total: 369

I'm not sure how I pulled off the last 20, but I squeaked them out. Thinking about that, I'm looking forward to tomorrow trial. My initial test was thirty so I ought to be able to blow that away. (we'll see, won't we?)

My word from yesterday, and a few more;
  • Pushuper: Noun. One who does pushups (a lot of pushups)
  • Pushuping: Verb. The act of doing push ups.
  • Centepushuparian: Noun. One who's completed the hundredpushups challenge. (or is it a pro-noun).
  • Pushupifacationismist: ????. Something George Bush would say.
If you have any others to add, just drop them in a comment.

Another one down... 74 push ups today... Not to bad.

No comments: