Monday, October 27, 2008

Week 6 Day 1 - Repeat 2

I'm kind of hoping this is my last time through week 6.

Program: 56,45,42,40, max (at least 56)
Actual: 56,45,42,40,56
Daily Total: 239
Overall Total: 6161

I managed my way through this workout.

The first set was not easy, or it was harder than I remembered anyway.
The next two sets were challeging by I got through.
The set of 40 was tough, and the last 5 were done one by one.

After thinking I needed to beat last weeks 43 on the last set, I realized that I could actually complete the workout successfully if I knocked out the full 56. I suppose it's a reminder that you need to keep focused on the right goal.

Part way through the 56 I caught myself being lazy and not doing good enough quality pushups. So I improved my form and finished the 56 (not easy BTW). Maybe I finished the workout, but it wasn't all top quality :-(

I'll count it, but I need to focus on that going forward.

No comments: