Monday, October 20, 2008

Week 6 Day 1 - Repeat 1

Well, I impressed myself with this one too.

Program: 56,45,42,40, max (at least 56)
Actual: 56,45,42,40,43
Daily Total: 226
Overall Total: 5350

While it didn't tie my max, it was a healthy step up from last week.

The 56 I treated as a warm up to get the blood flowing (that was all the mental attitude thing)
The next 45 were a little tough, but not too bad.
The following 42 hurt. Ouch! But I knocked them out.
On the set of 40 I completed the last ten 1-by-1.

I took an extra 20 sec of rest and set out to do the last set. Made it to about 30 before pausing and hit the last 8 one-by-one. Ouuchhh! Arg! Yooow!

Good workout, though. My arms and chest where all pumped up.

Oh yeah, I also cranked the NFL theme song while I did these.
If you want to test it out, crank your speakers up really loud.



Probably helped. ;-)

No comments: