Friday, September 26, 2008

Week 5 Day 3 - Repeat 3

Good workout tonight. Did it while watching "Invincible" staring Mark Wahlberg. Not that it helped much with pushups, but its a decent movie.

Program: 18,18,16,16,14,14,12,max (at least 40)
Actual: 18,18,16,16,14,14,12,41
Daily Total: 149
Overall Total: 3386

Going into this workout I had very little doubt that I'd complete it. After doing it three times I recalled that it was only 148 pushups. I've been crushing that. I keep my mind off the push ups and just knocked them out one set at a time.

I didn't even pause going through any of the individual sets.

The last 40 where definately a challenge. I got through the first 20 without pausing, but came to a halt at 25. I managed the next 5 and then worked one-by-one up to 41. Not easy, but I can't complain ;-) Not at all.

I haven't decided if I want to do another trial tomorrow, or just head straight into week 5 again. I'm really thinking it's going to be my last time through week 5. Hooray!

1 comment:

BM said...

Do an exhaustion test anyway, It will be good to know how much improvement you made.